2010 Maryland Code
LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT
TITLE 8 - UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE
Subtitle 9 - Eligibility for Benefits
- Section 8-901 - In general.
- Section 8-902 - Registering and reporting for work.
- Section 8-903 - Ability to work, availability for work, and actively seeking work. [Subject to amendment effective March 1, 2011].
- Section 8-903 - Ability to work, availability for work, and actively seeking work.
- Section 8-904 - Plant closings.
- Section 8-905 - Aliens.
- Section 8-906 - Military reservists.
- Section 8-907 - Miscellaneous considerations [Subject to amendment effective March 1, 2011].
- Section 8-907 - Miscellaneous considerations.
- Section 8-908 - Athletic seasons - Between season denials.
- Section 8-909 - Employees of governmental entities or charitable, educational or religious organizations.
- Section 8-910 - Subsequent benefit year.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.