2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 9 - IMPAIRED ENTITIES
Subtitle 4 - Life and Health Insurance Guaranty Corporation Act
- Section 9-401 - Definitions.
- Section 9-402 - Purpose of subtitle.
- Section 9-403 - Scope of subtitle.
- Section 9-404 - Construction.
- Section 9-405 - Corporation established; membership; plan of operation; accounts; supervision by Commissioner; status.
- Section 9-406 - Board of Directors.
- Section 9-407 - Powers and duties of Corporation.
- Section 9-408 - Additional powers of Corporation.
- Section 9-409 - Assessments.
- Section 9-410 - Plan of operation.
- Section 9-411 - Duties and powers of Commissioner; judicial review; notice of effect of subtitle.
- Section 9-412 - Detection and prevention of insurer impairments.
- Section 9-413 - Special deputy.
- Section 9-414 - Miscellaneous provisions.
- Section 9-415 - Examination and regulation; financial report.
- Section 9-416 - Exemption from payment of fees and taxes.
- Section 9-417 - Immunity from liability.
- Section 9-418 - Stay of proceedings; default judgments.
- Section 9-419 - Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.