2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 3 - KINDS OF INSURERS
Subtitle 3 - Surplus Lines Insurance
- Section 3-301 - "Qualified surplus lines broker" defined.
- Section 3-302 - Scope of subtitle.
- Section 3-303 - Placement of insurance with alien insurer.
- Section 3-304 - Regulations.
- Section 3-305 - Compliance with filing requirement.
- Section 3-306 - Procuring surplus lines insurance authorized.
- Section 3-306.1 - Diligent search - When deemed completed or unnecessary.
- Section 3-307 - Affidavit.
- Section 3-308 - Endorsement of contract or confirmation.
- Section 3-309 - Validity of surplus lines insurance contract.
- Section 3-310 - Certificate of qualification required for surplus lines broker.
- Section 3-311 - Qualifications of applicants.
- Section 3-312 - Applications for certificate of qualification.
- Section 3-313 - Bond.
- Section 3-314 - Issuance of certificate of qualification.
- Section 3-315 - Scope of certificate of qualification.
- Section 3-316 - Term and renewal of certificate of qualification.
- Section 3-316.1 - Reinstatement of certificate of qualification.
- Section 3-317 - Suspensions and revocations.
- Section 3-318 - Approval of surplus lines insurer.
- Section 3-319 - Placement of surplus lines insurance prohibited.
- Section 3-320 - Receipt of premium by surplus lines broker.
- Section 3-321 - Delivery of policy, binder, or cover note.
- Section 3-322 - Records.
- Section 3-323 - [Repealed].
- Section 3-324 - Premium receipts tax on surplus lines insurance.
- Section 3-325 - Report of premium receipts and payment of tax.
- Section 3-326 - Delivery of false binder or cover note prohibited.
- Section 3-327 - Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.