2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 23 - PREMIUM FINANCING
Subtitle 2 - Registration
- Section 23-201 - Registration required.
- Section 23-202 - Financial requirements.
- Section 23-203 - Applications for registration.
- Section 23-204 - Issuance or denial of registration.
- Section 23-205 - Term and renewal of registration.
- Section 23-206 - Change of information.
- Section 23-207 - Records.
- Section 23-208 - Denials, suspensions, revocations, and refusals to renew; penalties; responsibility for acts of third parties.
- Section 23-209 - Surrender of registration.
- Section 23-210 - Effect of revocation, suspension, or surrender.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.