2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 7 - INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES
Subtitle 7 - Blind, Visually Impaired, Deaf, Hard of Hearing, and Mobility Impaired Individuals
- Section 7-701 - Definitions.
- Section 7-702 - State policy.
- Section 7-703 - Blind Industries and Services of Maryland.
- Section 7-704 - Rights of individuals with disabilities.
- Section 7-705 - Service animals.
- Section 7-706 - Construction.
- Section 7-707 - Violations; injunction.
- Section 7-708 - Training requirements.
- Section 7-709 - White Cane Safety Day.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.