2010 Maryland Code
HEALTH - GENERAL
TITLE 14 - GENERAL DAY CARE
Subtitle 4 - Maryland Youth Camp Act
- Section 14-401 - Definitions.
- Section 14-402 - Applicability of subtitle; health and safety standards.
- Section 14-403 - Rules and regulations.
- Section 14-404 - Youth Camp Safety Advisory Council.
- Section 14-405 - Composition; terms of members; removal of members.
- Section 14-406 - Transferability of certificates.
- Section 14-407 - Investigations; training required for camp inspectors.
- Section 14-408 - Denial, suspension, or revocation of certificates.
- Section 14-409 - Hearings.
- Section 14-410 - Authority of Department as to curriculum or ministry of camps.
- Section 14-411 - Citation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.