2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 12 - MISCELLANEOUS INSTITUTIONS AND ACTIVITIES
Subtitle 4 - Maryland Money Transmission Act
- Section 12-401 - Definitions.
- Section 12-402 - Scope of subtitle.
- Section 12-403 - Powers of Commissioner.
- Section 12-404 - Money Transmission Fund.
- Section 12-405 - License required.
- Section 12-406 - Qualifications of applicant for license.
- Section 12-407 - Applications for licenses.
- Section 12-408 - Fingerprinting.
- Section 12-409 - Investigation of application; issuance or denial of license.
- Section 12-410 - Contents and scope of licenses; additional licenses.
- Section 12-411 - Term and renewal of licenses.
- Section 12-412 - Required bond or permissible investments.
- Section 12-413 - Authorized delegate.
- Section 12-414 - Fraud, false statements, or misrepresentation prohibited; management of funds; reporting loss or theft of funds.
- Section 12-415 - Change of location or control; penalties.
- Section 12-416 - Reports to Commissioner.
- Section 12-417 - Compliance with federal and State laws.
- Section 12-418 - Required permissible investments; segregation of money by authorized delegate.
- Section 12-419 - Issuance of duplicate payment instruments.
- Section 12-420 - Redemption of unused payment instruments.
- Section 12-421 - Determination of compliance with subtitle.
- Section 12-422 - Voluntary surrender of license.
- Section 12-423 - Investigatory powers of Commissioner.
- Section 12-424 - Examinations.
- Section 12-425 - Required records.
- Section 12-426 - Violations.
- Section 12-427 - Persons subject to enforcement.
- Section 12-428 - Hearings.
- Section 12-429 - Enforcement of subtitle.
- Section 12-430 - Penalties.
- Section 12-431 - Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.