2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 11 - CONSUMER CREDIT
Subtitle 5 - Maryland Mortgage Lender Law
- Section 11-501 - Definitions.
- Section 11-502 - Applicability.
- Section 11-503 - Rules and regulations.
- Section 11-503.1 - Fee regulations.
- Section 11-504 - License or registration requirement.
- Section 11-505 - Licenses and licensees generally.
- Section 11-506 - Qualifications for license.
- Section 11-506.1 - Exemptions from license requirement; fingerprinting.
- Section 11-507 - Applications for licenses.
- Section 11-508 - Surety bonds.
- Section 11-508.1 - Lender net worth requirements.
- Section 11-509 - Investigation of applicant; issuance of license.
- Section 11-510 - Denial of license.
- Section 11-511 - Term and renewal of licenses.
- Section 11-511.1 - Continuing education.
- Section 11-512 - Change of place of business; change in control.
- Section 11-513 - Books and records.
- Section 11-513.1 - Annual reports.
- Section 11-514 - Surrender of license.
- Section 11-515 - Investigatory powers and duties of Commissioner; complaints.
- Section 11-516 - Order to stop doing business.
- Section 11-517 - Suspension or revocation of license; enforcement of subtitle, regulations, etc.; employment of mortgage originators.
- Section 11-518 - Hearings.
- Section 11-519 - Reinstatement of suspended license; issuance of new license after revocation.
- Section 11-520 - Trade names.
- Section 11-521 - Independent evidence of commercial purpose.
- Section 11-522 - [Repealed].
- Section 11-523 - Penalties.
- Section 11-524 - Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.