2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 8 - DEEDS, AGREEMENTS, AND SETTLEMENTS BETWEEN SPOUSES; PROPERTY DISPOSITION IN DIVORCE AND ANNULMENT
Subtitle 1 - Deeds, Agreements, and Settlements Between Spouses
- Section 8-101 - Deeds, agreements, and settlements valid.
- Section 8-102 - Deed or agreement not bar to divorce.
- Section 8-103 - Modification of deed, agreement, or settlement.
- Section 8-104 - Voluntary separation agreement as corroboration of testimony.
- Section 8-105 - Power of court to enforce or modify provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.