2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 13 - SUPPORT OF PARENTS AND ADULT CHILDREN
- Section 13-101 - Definitions.
- Section 13-102 - Prohibited acts; penalties.
- Section 13-103 - Complaint by destitute parent or destitute adult child.
- Section 13-104 - Pretrial inquiry - Powers of State's Attorney.
- Section 13-105 - Pretrial inquiry - Notice to accused individual.
- Section 13-106 - Filing of information; consent.
- Section 13-107 - Order to pay support.
- Section 13-108 - Failure to give bond.
- Section 13-109 - Release from order, bond, or recognizance.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.