2010 Maryland Code
ESTATES AND TRUSTS
TITLE 5 - OPENING THE ESTATE
Subtitle 2 - Commencement of Proceeding
- Section 5-201 - Information to be furnished in petition for probate.
- Section 5-202 - Explanation for lack of information in petition.
- Section 5-203 - Request for administrative or judicial probate.
- Section 5-204 - Requests respecting bills.
- Section 5-205 - Requests respecting personal representative.
- Section 5-206 - Form of petition.
- Section 5-207 - Caveat proceeding.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.