2010 Maryland Code
ESTATES AND TRUSTS
TITLE 16 - MARYLAND UNIFORM TRANSFER-ON-DEATH (TOD) SECURITY REGISTRATION ACT
- Section 16-101 - Definitions.
- Section 16-102 - Registration in beneficiary form - Sole or joint tenancy ownership.
- Section 16-103 - Same - Applicable law.
- Section 16-104 - Same - Origination.
- Section 16-105 - Same - Form.
- Section 16-106 - Same - Effect.
- Section 16-107 - Ownership on death of owner.
- Section 16-108 - Protection of registering entity.
- Section 16-109 - Nontestamentary transfer-on-death; rights of creditors.
- Section 16-110 - Terms, conditions, and forms for registration.
- Section 16-111 - Short title; rules of construction.
- Section 16-112 - Application of act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.