2010 Maryland Code
ESTATES AND TRUSTS
TITLE 13 - PROTECTION OF MINORS AND DISABLED PERSONS
Subtitle 3 - Maryland Uniform Transfers to Minors Act
- Section 13-301 - Definitions.
- Section 13-302 - Law governing.
- Section 13-303 - Contingent transfers.
- Section 13-304 - Irrevocable transfer to custodian by individual.
- Section 13-305 - Irrevocable transfer by personal representative or trustee.
- Section 13-306 - Same - In absence of express authority.
- Section 13-307 - Irrevocable transfer by other persons holding property or owing debt to minor.
- Section 13-308 - Receipt and discharge.
- Section 13-309 - Creation of custodial property; when transfer made.
- Section 13-310 - Nature of custodianship.
- Section 13-311 - Effect of transfer.
- Section 13-312 - Duties and powers of custodian.
- Section 13-313 - Rights of custodian; liability.
- Section 13-314 - Delivery or payment to minor or for minor's use and benefit.
- Section 13-315 - Compensation of custodian; bond.
- Section 13-316 - Liability of third persons dealing with custodian.
- Section 13-317 - Claims against custodial property.
- Section 13-318 - Refusal of nomination; designation of successor; resignation; lapse of custodian; removal.
- Section 13-319 - Accounting.
- Section 13-320 - Transfer of property to minor.
- Section 13-321 - Applicability of subtitle.
- Section 13-322 - Validation of prior transfers.
- Section 13-323 - Construction of subtitle.
- Section 13-324 - Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.