2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 9 - VOTING
Subtitle 3 - Absentee Voting
- Section 9-301 - In general.
- Section 9-302 - Documentation by local boards.
- Section 9-303 - Guidelines.
- Section 9-304 - Permissible unless federal preemption.
- Section 9-305 - Applications for absentee ballot.
- Section 9-306 - Review of application; issuance or rejection.
- Section 9-307 - Use of an agent in absentee ballot process.
- Section 9-308 - Assistance in marking ballot.
- Section 9-309 - Instructions.
- Section 9-310 - Envelopes.
- Section 9-311 - Additional compensation and expenses.
- Section 9-312 - Penalty for offenses relating to absentee voting.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.