2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 7 - PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Subtitle 4 - Health and Safety of Students
- Section 7-401 - School health program.
- Section 7-402 - Physical examinations.
- Section 7-403 - Immunizations.
- Section 7-404 - Hearing and vision screening tests.
- Section 7-405 - [Repealed].
- Section 7-406 - School employees to be free from communicable tuberculosis.
- Section 7-407 - Protective eye device.
- Section 7-408 - Fire drills.
- Section 7-409 - Physical education program.
- Section 7-410 - Safety education program.
- Section 7-411 - Drug education program.
- Section 7-411.1 - Dating violence lessons in health education curriculum.
- Section 7-412 - Preservation of rights of student seeking to overcome drug abuse.
- Section 7-413 - Alcohol abuse program.
- Section 7-414 - Driver education program.
- Section 7-415 - School Health Program.
- Section 7-416 - Health care providers in Baltimore City.
- Section 7-417 - Health care providers in Caroline County.
- Section 7-418 - [Repealed].
- Section 7-419 - Inspections for asbestos.
- Section 7-420 - Administration of the Centers for Disease Control System survey.
- Section 7-420.1 - Student Surveys Workgroup.
- Section 7-421 - Use of asthma drugs and related medication.
- Section 7-422 - Notice of contaminated water supply.
- Section 7-423 - Timing controls on vending machines.
- Section 7-424 - Reporting incidents of harassment or intimidation against students.
- Section 7-424.1 - Model policy prohibiting bullying, harassment and intimidation.
- Section 7-424.2 - Gangs and gang activity.
- Section 7-425 - Automated external defibrillator programs.
- Section 7-426 - Guidelines for student emergency medical care.
- Section 7-426.1 - Children with anaphylactic allergies.
- Section 7-427 - Awareness, training, and distribution of materials related to self-mutilation.
- Section 7-428 - Inhalant abuse training and awareness.
- Section 7-429 - Testing and inspection of well water for bacteria in Howard County.
- Section 7-430 - Cultural Competency Model Training Curriculum.
- Section 7-431 - Telephone number of Maryland Youth Crisis Hotline.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.