2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 7 - PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Subtitle 1 - General Provisions
- Section 7-101 - Admission of students; location; kindergarten programs.
- Section 7-101.1 - Prekindergarten programs.
- Section 7-102 - Disclosure affidavits for parents of children entering Prince George's County schools.
- Section 7-103 - Required school days and holidays.
- Section 7-103.1 - Innovative school scheduling models for low-performing or at-risk public schools.
- Section 7-104 - Daily period of silent meditation.
- Section 7-105 - Display of flag; patriotic exercises.
- Section 7-106 - Textbooks, materials of instruction, and supplies.
- Section 7-107 - Connection with closed-circuit educational television system by private and parochial schools.
- Section 7-108 - Use of school property for other than school purposes - In general.
- Section 7-109 - Use of school property for other than school purposes - Priority for day care program.
- Section 7-110 - Use of school property for other than school purposes - Charges for use and liability for damages.
- Section 7-111 - Access to military recruiters.
- Section 7-112 - Course descriptions.
- Section 7-112.1 - Standardized course numbering system.
- Section 7-113 - Printing of Social Security numbers prohibited.
- Section 7-114 - Worker's compensation coverage for students in unpaid work-based learning experience positions or private noncollegiate institutions.
- Section 7-115 - Reciprocity agreements for interstate transfer of military personnel dependents.
- Section 7-116 - Constitution Day and Citizenship Day.
- Section 7-117 - [Repealed].
- Section 7-118 - Organization of Parents and Teachers Matching Fund Pilot Program [Section subject to abrogation].
- Section 7-118 - Organization of Parents and Teachers Matching Fund Pilot Program.
- Section 7-119 - Reporting class size.
- Section 7-120 - Classroom placement of multiple-birth children.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.