2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 6 - TRIAL AND SENTENCING
Subtitle 2 - Sentencing
PART I. State Commission on Criminal Sentencing Policy.
- Section 6-201 - "Commission" defined.
- Section 6-202 - Statement of intent.
- Section 6-203 - Established.
- Section 6-204 - Membership.
- Section 6-205 - Quorum; meetings; compensation; staff.
- Section 6-206 - Miscellaneous powers and duties.
- Section 6-207 - Duty of State and local units.
- Section 6-208 - Sentencing guidelines.
- Section 6-209 - Annual report.
- Section 6-210 - Collecting guidelines worksheets and monitoring of practice.
- Section 6-211 - Adoption of voluntary guidelines.
- Section 6-212 - Training, operations, and information.
- Section 6-213 - Use of correctional population simulation model.
- Section 6-214 - Sentencing guidelines worksheet entry location for certain economic crimes information.
- Section 6-215 - [Reserved].
PART II. Sentencing Procedures.
- Section 6-216 - Judicial sentencing guidelines.
- Section 6-217 - Announcement of minimum confinement for violent crime.
- Section 6-218 - Credit against sentence for time spent in custody.
- Section 6-219 - Suspension of sentence and other conditions placed on sentence.
- Section 6-220 - Probation before judgment.
- Section 6-221 - Suspension of sentence or probation after judgment [Amendment subject to abrogation].
- Section 6-221 - Suspension of sentence or probation after judgment.
- Section 6-222 - Limits on probation after judgment; extension for restitution.
- Section 6-223 - Additional powers of District Court.
- Section 6-224 - Sentencing by other judge.
- Section 6-225 - Conditions of probation after judgment.
- Section 6-226 - Fees for probation under supervision of Division of Parole and Probation.
- Section 6-227 - [Repealed].
- Section 6-228 - Approver.
- Section 6-229 - Nolle prosequi or stet with requirement of drug or alcohol treatment.
- Section 6-230 - Orders striking entry of judgment; when prohibited.
- Section 6-231 - Considerations and findings prior to revocation of probation.
- Section 6-232 - Notice to defendant regarding expungement of record [Amendment subject to abrogation.]
- Section 6-232 - Notice to defendant regarding expungement of record.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.