2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 15 - OFFICE OF THE STATE'S ATTORNEY
Subtitle 1 - Definitions; General Duties and Powers
- Section 15-101 - Definitions.
- Section 15-102 - Duty to represent State.
- Section 15-103 - [Repealed].
- Section 15-104 - Duty to post bond.
- Section 15-105 - Duty to submit facts and evidence of cases.
- Section 15-106 - , 15-107. [Repealed].
- Section 15-108 - Subpoena power in criminal investigation.
- Section 15-109 - Interim State's Attorney.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.