2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 11 - VICTIMS AND WITNESSES
Subtitle 7 - Sex Offender Registration
- Section 11-701 - Definitions.
- Section 11-702 - Elements of conviction.
- Section 11-702.1 - Retroactive application of subtitle.
- Section 11-703 - Determination of predator status.
- Section 11-704 - Registration required.
- Section 11-704.1 - Listing of juvenile sex offenders.
- Section 11-704.2 - Waiver of registration for sex offender under witness protection.
- Section 11-705 - Deadline for registration.
- Section 11-706 - Registration statements.
- Section 11-707 - Term of registration.
- Section 11-708 - Duties of supervising authority.
- Section 11-709 - Notification requirements of local law enforcement unit.
- Section 11-710 - Notice of registrant's change of address.
- Section 11-711 - [Repealed].
- Section 11-712 - Notice of escape and recapture.
- Section 11-713 - Duties of Department.
- Section 11-714 - Providing registration statements - In general.
- Section 11-715 - Providing registration statements - Supervising authority.
- Section 11-716 - Providing registration statements - Local law enforcement unit.
- Section 11-717 - Registration statements to be made available to public; posting on Internet.
- Section 11-718 - Notice to protect public.
- Section 11-719 - Immunity for public officials, employees, and units.
- Section 11-720 - Regulations.
- Section 11-721 - Prohibited act; penalty.
- Section 11-722 - Entry onto school or day care property prohibited.
- Section 11-723 - Lifetime sexual offender supervision.
- Section 11-724 - Lifetime sexual offender supervision - Violations.
- Section 11-725 - Sexual offender management teams.
- Section 11-726 - Regulations.
- Section 11-727 - Evaluations before sentencing for violations of § 3-602 of the Criminal Law Article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.