2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 10 - CRIMINAL RECORDS
Subtitle 1 - Expungement of Police and Court Records
- Section 10-101 - Definitions.
- Section 10-102 - Scope.
- Section 10-103 - Expungement of police record when no charge is filed.
- Section 10-103.1 - Expungement of police records after release without charge.
- Section 10-104 - Expungement on nolle prosequi before service.
- Section 10-105 - Expungement of record after charge is filed.
- Section 10-106 - Expungement of criminal charge transferred to juvenile court.
- Section 10-107 - Charges arising from same incident, transaction, or set of facts.
- Section 10-108 - Opening, review, or disclosure of expunged records.
- Section 10-109 - Prohibited acts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.