2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 9 - CRIMES AGAINST PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
Subtitle 6 - Interference with Government Operations
PART I. In General.
- Section 9-601 - Interference with emergency communication.
- Section 9-602 - State personnel monitoring or recording telephone conversation.
- Section 9-603 - Prerecorded emergency message.
- Section 9-604 - False alarm.
- Section 9-605 - , 9-606. [Reserved].
PART II. Alarm Systems.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.