2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 9 - CRIMES AGAINST PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
Subtitle 5 - False Statements
- Section 9-501 - False statement - To law enforcement officer.
- Section 9-502 - Same - When under arrest.
- Section 9-503 - Same - To public official concerning crime or hazard.
- Section 9-504 - False statement - Concerning destructive device or toxic material.
- Section 9-505 - Representation of destructive device.
- Section 9-506 - Maryland Higher Education Commission fund application - False or concealed material fact.
- Section 9-507 - Common-law criminal defamation repealed.
- Section 9-508 - False filings of financing statement or amendment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.