2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 9 - CRIMES AGAINST PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
Subtitle 2 - Bribery
- Section 9-201 - Bribery of public employee.
- Section 9-202 - Bribery of juror; acceptance of bribe by juror.
- Section 9-203 - Bribery of voter.
- Section 9-204 - Bribery of person participating in or connected with athletic contest.
- Section 9-205 - Acceptance of bribe by person participating in or connected with athletic contest.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.