2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 8 - FRAUD AND RELATED CRIMES
Subtitle 4 - Other Commercial Fraud
- Section 8-401 - Fraudulent conversion of partnership assets.
- Section 8-402 - Fraudulent misrepresentation by corporate officer or agent.
- Section 8-403 - Removal of personal property.
- Section 8-404 - Pyramid promotional schemes.
- Section 8-405 - Wrongful disposal of vessel cargo.
- Section 8-406 - Misuse of documents of title.
- Section 8-407 - Fraudulent conversion of leased or rented good.
- Section 8-408 - Unlawful subleasing of motor vehicles.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.