2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 8 - FRAUD AND RELATED CRIMES
Subtitle 2 - Credit Card Crimes
PART I. General Provisions.
- Section 8-201 - Definitions.
- Section 8-202 - Rules of construction.
- Section 8-203 - Fraud in procuring issuance of credit card.
- Section 8-204 - Credit card theft.
- Section 8-205 - Credit card counterfeiting.
- Section 8-206 - Obtaining property by counterfeiting, theft, or misrepresentation.
- Section 8-207 - Fraud - Honoring stolen or counterfeit credit card; false representation to issuer.
- Section 8-208 - Completing credit card without consent; possessing contrivance to reproduce credit card without consent.
- Section 8-209 - Receiving property by stolen, counterfeit, or misrepresented credit card.
- Section 8-210 - Publishing number or code of telephone credit card.
- Section 8-211 - Prohibited defenses; lesser included crime status not available.
- Section 8-212 - [Reserved].
PART II. Credit Card Number Protection.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.