2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 7 - THEFT AND RELATED CRIMES
Subtitle 3 - Crimes Involving Telecommunications and Electronics
PART I. General Provisions.
- Section 7-301 - Code grabbing devices.
- Section 7-302 - Unauthorized access to computers and related material.
- Section 7-303 - Interference with cable television service.
- Section 7-304 - Obtaining telephone records without authorization prohibited.
PART II. Recorded Articles.
- Section 7-306 - Application of part.
- Section 7-307 - Effect on private litigation.
- Section 7-308 - Prohibited transfer of recorded sounds or images.
- Section 7-309 - Penalty.
- Section 7-310 - Forfeiture and destruction.
- Section 7-311 - , 7-312. [Reserved].
PART III. Telecommunication Service Providers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.