2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 7 - THEFT AND RELATED CRIMES
Subtitle 1 - Crimes Involving Theft
PART I. Theft.
- Section 7-101 - Definitions.
- Section 7-102 - Rules of construction.
- Section 7-103 - Determination of value.
- Section 7-104 - General theft provisions.
- Section 7-105 - Motor vehicle theft.
- Section 7-105.1 - Owner's affidavit.
- Section 7-106 - Newspaper theft.
- Section 7-107 - Bad checks - Prosecution as theft.
- Section 7-108 - Charging documents.
- Section 7-109 - Proof of theft.
- Section 7-110 - Defenses and presumptions.
- Section 7-111 - , 7-112. [Reserved].
PART II. Related Crimes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.