2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 6 - CRIMES AGAINST PROPERTY
Subtitle 5 - Crimes Involving Railroads
- Section 6-501 - "Railroad vehicle" defined.
- Section 6-502 - Interference with railroad.
- Section 6-503 - Unauthorized access to railroad vehicle.
- Section 6-504 - Giving a false train signal.
- Section 6-505 - Striking railroad vehicle with object.
- Section 6-506 - Unauthorized buying or selling tickets.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.