2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 6 - CRIMES AGAINST PROPERTY
Subtitle 4 - Trespass
- Section 6-401 - Definitions.
- Section 6-402 - Trespass on posted property.
- Section 6-403 - Wanton trespass on private property.
- Section 6-404 - Use of a vehicle on private property.
- Section 6-405 - Use of an off-road vehicle on public property.
- Section 6-406 - Wanton entry on cultivated land.
- Section 6-407 - Trespass in stable area of racetrack.
- Section 6-408 - Entry on property for purpose of invading privacy of occupants.
- Section 6-409 - Refusal or failure to leave public building or grounds.
- Section 6-410 - Wanton trespass on property of Government House.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.