2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 6 - CRIMES AGAINST PROPERTY
Subtitle 3 - Malicious Destruction and Related Crimes
- Section 6-301 - Malicious destruction - Generally.
- Section 6-302 - Same - Throwing object at vehicle.
- Section 6-303 - Public utility interference - Electrical equipment.
- Section 6-304 - Public utility interference-Gas equipment.
- Section 6-305 - Public utility interference-Water equipment.
- Section 6-306 - Serial number - Alteration and sale of good.
- Section 6-307 - Same - Possession and use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.