2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 5 - CONTROLLED DANGEROUS SUBSTANCES, PRESCRIPTIONS, AND OTHER SUBSTANCES
Subtitle 6 - Crimes Involving Controlled Dangerous Substances and Paraphernalia
PART I. Primary Crimes.
- Section 5-601 - Possessing or administering controlled dangerous substance.
- Section 5-602 - Manufacturing, distributing, possessing with intent to distribute, or dispensing controlled dangerous substance.
- Section 5-603 - Equipment to produce controlled dangerous substance.
- Section 5-604 - Counterfeit substance.
- Section 5-605 - Keeping common nuisance.
- Section 5-606 - False prescription.
- Section 5-607 - Penalties - Certain crimes.
- Section 5-608 - Penalties - Narcotic drug.
- Section 5-609 - Penalties - Selected Schedule I and II hallucinogenic substances.
- Section 5-610 - Payment of restitution.
PART II. Primary Offenders.
- Section 5-612 - Volume dealer.
- Section 5-613 - Drug kingpin.
- Section 5-614 - Importer of certain controlled dangerous substances.
- Section 5-615 - , 5-616. [Reserved].
PART III. Related and Derivative Crimes.
- Section 5-617 - Distributing faked controlled dangerous substance.
- Section 5-618 - Possession or purchase of noncontrolled substance.
- Section 5-619 - Drug paraphernalia.
- Section 5-620 - Controlled paraphernalia.
- Section 5-621 - Use of weapon as separate crime.
- Section 5-622 - Firearm crimes.
- Section 5-623 - Proceeds of drug crime.
- Section 5-624 - Drug-induced conduct.
- Section 5-625 - , 5-626. [Reserved].
PART IV. Miscellaneous Crimes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.