2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 4 - WEAPON CRIMES
Subtitle 2 - Handguns
- Section 4-201 - Definitions.
- Section 4-202 - Legislative findings.
- Section 4-203 - Wearing, carrying, or transporting handgun.
- Section 4-204 - Use of handgun or antique firearm in commission of crime.
- Section 4-205 - Other limitations on sentencing.
- Section 4-206 - Limited search, seizure, and arrest.
- Section 4-207 - [Repealed].
- Section 4-208 - Possession of firearm at public demonstration.
- Section 4-209 - Regulation of weapons and ammunition.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.