2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 4 - WEAPON CRIMES
Subtitle 1 - General Provisions
- Section 4-101 - Dangerous weapons.
- Section 4-102 - Deadly weapons on school property.
- Section 4-103 - Disarming a law enforcement officer.
- Section 4-104 - Child's access to firearms.
- Section 4-105 - Transfer of switchblade or shooting knife.
- Section 4-106 - Bulletproof body armor - Wearing prohibited.
- Section 4-107 - Bulletproof body armor- Permit to use, possess, or purchase.
- Section 4-108 - Target practice or discharging gun or weapon.
- Section 4-109 - Electronic control device.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.