2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 3 - OTHER CRIMES AGAINST THE PERSON
Subtitle 3 - Sexual Crimes
- Section 3-301 - Definitions.
- Section 3-302 - Construction of subtitle.
- Section 3-303 - Rape in the first degree.
- Section 3-304 - Rape in the second degree.
- Section 3-305 - Sexual offense in the first degree.
- Section 3-306 - Sexual offense in the second degree.
- Section 3-307 - Sexual offense in the third degree.
- Section 3-308 - Sexual offense in the fourth degree.
- Section 3-309 - Attempted rape in the first degree.
- Section 3-310 - Attempted rape in the second degree.
- Section 3-311 - Attempted sexual offense in the first degree.
- Section 3-312 - Attempted sexual offense in the second degree.
- Section 3-313 - Prior conviction - Sentencing.
- Section 3-314 - Sexual conduct between correctional or Department of Juvenile Services employee and inmate or confined child.
- Section 3-315 - Continuing course of conduct with child.
- Section 3-316 - Rape and sexual offense - Venue.
- Section 3-317 - Rape and sexual offense - Charging document.
- Section 3-318 - Rape and spousal offense - Spousal defense.
- Section 3-319 - Rape and sexual offense- Admissibility of evidence.
- Section 3-320 - Rape and sexual offense - Jury instructions.
- Section 3-321 - Sodomy.
- Section 3-322 - Unnatural or perverted sexual practice.
- Section 3-323 - Incest.
- Section 3-324 - Sexual solicitation of minor.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.