There is a newer version of the Maryland Code
2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 3 - OTHER CRIMES AGAINST THE PERSON
Subtitle 2 - Assault, Reckless Endangerment, and Related Crimes
- Section 3-201 - Definitions.
- Section 3-202 - Assault in the first degree.
- Section 3-203 - Assault in the second degree.
- Section 3-204 - Reckless endangerment.
- Section 3-205 - Prison employee - Contact with bodily fluid.
- Section 3-206 - Charging documents.
- Section 3-207 - Dismissal of assault charge.
- Section 3-208 - Evidence of serious physical injury.
- Section 3-209 - Defenses.
- Section 3-210 - Assault by inmate - Sentencing.
- Section 3-211 - Life-threatening injury by motor vehicle or vessel while under the influence of alcohol and related crimes.
- Section 3-212 - Life-threatening injury by motor vehicle or vessel while under the influence of alcohol and related crimes - Charging documents.
- Section 3-213 - Attempted poisoning.
- Section 3-214 - Contaminating water supply or food or drink.
- Section 3-215 - Ingesting bodily fluid.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.