2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 2 - HOMICIDE
Subtitle 5 - Homicide by Motor Vehicle or Vessel While Impaired or Under the Influence
- Section 2-501 - "Under the influence of alcohol per se" defined.
- Section 2-502 - Conversion of alcohol concentration measurement; presumptions and evidentiary rules.
- Section 2-503 - Homicide by motor vehicle or vessel while under the influence of alcohol or under the influence of alcohol per se.
- Section 2-504 - Homicide by motor vehicle or vessel while impaired by alcohol.
- Section 2-505 - Homicide by motor vehicle or vessel while impaired by drugs.
- Section 2-506 - Homicide by motor vehicle or vessel while impaired by a controlled dangerous substance.
- Section 2-507 - Charging documents.
- Section 2-508 - Notification of Motor Vehicle Administration.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.