There is a newer version of the Maryland Code
2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 12 - GAMING - STATEWIDE PROVISIONS
Subtitle 3 - Slot Machines
- Section 12-301 - "Slot machine" defined.
- Section 12-302 - Possession or operation of slot machine.
- Section 12-303 - Antique slot machine - Defense.
- Section 12-304 - Exception - Eligible organization in specified counties.
- Section 12-305 - Exception - Distributor.
- Section 12-306 - Same - Certain counties and municipal corporations.
- Section 12-307 - Change of location of slot machine.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.