2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 10 - CRIMES AGAINST PUBLIC HEALTH, CONDUCT, AND SENSIBILITIES
Subtitle 6 - Crimes Relating to Animals
- Section 10-601 - Definitions.
- Section 10-602 - Legislative intent.
- Section 10-603 - Application of §§ 10-601 through 10-608.
- Section 10-604 - Abuse or neglect of animal.
- Section 10-605 - Attending dogfights or cockfights.
- Section 10-606 - Aggravated cruelty to animals - In general.
- Section 10-607 - Aggravated cruelty to animals - Certain activities related to dogfights prohibited.
- Section 10-608 - Aggravated cruelty to animals - Certain activities related to cockfights prohibited.
- Section 10-609 - Arrest by humane society officer.
- Section 10-610 - Animal as prize.
- Section 10-611 - Killing of dog or cat - Prohibited means.
- Section 10-612 - Abandoning domestic animal.
- Section 10-613 - Sale of puppy or kitten.
- Section 10-614 - Transfer or coloring of chick.
- Section 10-615 - Care of mistreated animal.
- Section 10-616 - Kennel inspection.
- Section 10-617 - Disposal of domestic animal.
- Section 10-618 - Poisoning dog.
- Section 10-619 - Dangerous dog.
- Section 10-620 - Interference with race horse.
- Section 10-621 - Import, offer, or transfer of dangerous animal.
- Section 10-622 - Injuring or trapping carrier pigeon.
- Section 10-623 - Leaving dogs outside and unattended by use of restraints.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.