2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 10 - CRIMES AGAINST PUBLIC HEALTH, CONDUCT, AND SENSIBILITIES
Subtitle 2 - Disturbing the Peace, Disorderly Conduct, and Related Crimes
- Section 10-201 - Disturbing the public peace and disorderly conduct.
- Section 10-202 - Keeping disorderly house - Penalty.
- Section 10-203 - Interference with commercial athletic event.
- Section 10-204 - Interference with access to or egress from a medical facility.
- Section 10-205 - Obstruction, etc., of entry to or exit from funeral, burial, memorial service, or funeral procession.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.