There is a newer version of the Maryland Code
2010 Maryland Code
COURTS AND JUDICIAL PROCEEDINGS
TITLE 8 - JURIES AND JURORS
Subtitle 4 - Juries
PART I. In General.
- Section 8-401 - Summons.
- Section 8-402 - Disqualification, excusal, or exemption from or postponement of duty.
- Section 8-403 - Multiple service.
- Section 8-404 - Disqualification by trial judge.
- Section 8-405 - Temporary excusal of sworn jurors.
- Section 8-406 - , 8-407. [Reserved].
PART II. Challenges.
- Section 8-408 - In civil case.
- Section 8-409 - In criminal case.
- Section 8-410 - , 8-411. [Reserved].
PART III. Grand Jury.
- Section 8-412 - Number of jurors.
- Section 8-413 - Additional grand juries.
- Section 8-414 - Attendees.
- Section 8-415 - Oaths.
- Section 8-416 - Record.
- Section 8-417 - Baltimore City investigations and reports.
- Section 8-418 - , 8-419. [Reserved].
PART IV. Trial Jury.
- Section 8-420 - Peremptory challenges in criminal cases.
- Section 8-421 - Minimum size of jury and array.
- Section 8-422 - Separation or sequestration.
- Section 8-423 - , 8-424. [Reserved].
PART V. Reimbursement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.