2010 Maryland Code
COURTS AND JUDICIAL PROCEEDINGS
TITLE 5 - LIMITATIONS, PROHIBITED ACTIONS, AND IMMUNITIES
Subtitle 8 - Immunities and Prohibited Actions - Miscellaneous
- Section 5-801 - Actions for breach of promise to marry and for alienation of affections.
- Section 5-802 - Community recreation program volunteer or athletic official.
- Section 5-803 - School employees.
- Section 5-804 - Owners of caves.
- Section 5-805 - Community service providers.
- Section 5-806 - Parent-child action arising out of motor vehicle operation.
- Section 5-807 - SLAPP suits.
- Section 5-808 - Civil immunity for defense of dwelling or place of business.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.