2010 Maryland Code
COURTS AND JUDICIAL PROCEEDINGS
TITLE 5 - LIMITATIONS, PROHIBITED ACTIONS, AND IMMUNITIES
Subtitle 6 - Immunities and Prohibited Actions - Health and Public Safety
- Section 5-601 - Action against person furnishing information to enumerated agency for research purposes.
- Section 5-602 - Emergency defense and civil defense shelters.
- Section 5-603 - Emergency medical care.
- Section 5-604 - Fire and rescue companies.
- Section 5-605 - Law enforcement officer acting outside jurisdiction.
- Section 5-606 - Physicians and volunteers working at charitable organizations providing health care services.
- Section 5-607 - Volunteer sports program physicians.
- Section 5-608 - Support for emergency medical system.
- Section 5-609 - Mental health care providers or administrators.
- Section 5-610 - Law enforcement officer assisting victim of spousal assault.
- Section 5-610.1 - Law enforcement officer enforcing out-of-state order for protection from domestic violence.
- Section 5-611 - Federal law enforcement officer making arrest without warrant.
- Section 5-612 - Officers, employees of political subdivisions when acting outside territorial limits.
- Section 5-613 - Liability of political subdivision for acts of special police.
- Section 5-614 - Emergency veterinary assistance.
- Section 5-615 - Immunity in arbitration or alternative dispute resolution of health care malpractice claim.
- Section 5-616 - [Repealed].
- Section 5-617 - Persons assisting in controlling discharge of hazardous substance.
- Section 5-618 - Adult protective services.
- Section 5-619 - Criminal background investigation of employees of facilities caring for or supervising children; criminal history records checks and background checks for employees of adult dependent care programs.
- Section 5-620 - Persons reporting child abuse or neglect.
- Section 5-621 - Physician, health care institution, etc., examining or treating abused or neglected child.
- Section 5-622 - Persons reporting adult abuse or neglect.
- Section 5-623 - Admissions to mental health facilities.
- Section 5-624 - Emergency evaluation for mental disorder.
- Section 5-625 - Persons reporting abuse of the developmentally disabled.
- Section 5-626 - Persons reporting abuse of individuals in mental health facilities.
- Section 5-627 - Member of a clinical review panel.
- Section 5-628 - Review of health care under Maryland Medical Assistance Program.
- Section 5-629 - Person administering drug or vaccine.
- Section 5-630 - Processors, distributors, etc., of human blood, tissue, organs or bones.
- Section 5-631 - Persons reporting abuse of residents of related institutions.
- Section 5-632 - Tort liability of hospitals or related institutions.
- Section 5-633 - Food which poses immediate threat.
- Section 5-634 - Donated food.
- Section 5-635 - Customer use of employee toilet facility in retail establishment.
- Section 5-636 - Licensed chiropractors reviewing fees of other chiropractors.
- Section 5-637 - Medical review committees and persons cooperating therewith.
- Section 5-637.1 - Members of local domestic violence fatality review teams and persons cooperation therewith.
- Section 5-638 - Persons giving information about physicians to hospitals, hospital staff, etc.
- Section 5-639 - Negligent operation of emergency vehicle.
- Section 5-640 - Child passenger safety technicians.
- Section 5-641 - Immunity from liability for persons who leave unharmed newborn child with a responsible adult.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.