2010 Maryland Code
COURTS AND JUDICIAL PROCEEDINGS
TITLE 5 - LIMITATIONS, PROHIBITED ACTIONS, AND IMMUNITIES
Subtitle 5 - Immunities and Prohibited Actions - Governmental
- Section 5-501 - Action for defamation against local government official.
- Section 5-502 - Additional provisions governing immunity.
- Section 5-503 - Preparation of complaints in Montgomery County.
- Section 5-504 - Immunity - Montgomery County Department of Liquor Control.
- Section 5-505 - Immunity - Tri-County Council for Southern Maryland.
- Section 5-506 - Immunity - Tri-County Council for Western Maryland.
- Section 5-507 - Immunity - Municipal corporations and officers.
- Section 5-508 - Immunity - Counties governed by commissioners; officers of public drainage or watershed associations.
- Section 5-509 - Immunity - Contract actions against chartered counties.
- Section 5-510 - Immunity - Contract actions against code counties.
- Section 5-511 - Immunity - Officials of governmental entities.
- Section 5-512 - Immunity - Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission.
- Section 5-513 - Immunity - Member of military court.
- Section 5-514 - Immunity - Financial Review Committee in Department of Aging.
- Section 5-515 - Immunity - Guardianship Advisory Board in Department of Aging.
- Section 5-516 - Immunity - County insuring amusement rides.
- Section 5-517 - Immunity - Board of supervisors for soil conservation district.
- Section 5-518 - Immunity - County boards of education.
- Section 5-519 - Immunity - Community colleges.
- Section 5-520 - Immunity - Maryland Deposit Insurance Fund Corporation.
- Section 5-521 - Immunity - Department of Business and Economic Development.
- Section 5-522 - Immunity - State and its personnel and units.
- Section 5-523 - Immunity - Seizure of contraband property under § 13-835 of the Tax - General Article.
- Section 5-524 - Immunity - Negligent use of motor vehicle while in government service.
- Section 5-525 - Immunity - Member of General Assembly - Constituent service.
- Section 5-526 - Immunity - Member of General Assembly - Defamation.
- Section 5-527 - [Abrogated].
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.