2010 Maryland Code
COURTS AND JUDICIAL PROCEEDINGS
TITLE 5 - LIMITATIONS, PROHIBITED ACTIONS, AND IMMUNITIES
Subtitle 4 - Immunities and Prohibited Actions - Businesses, Associations, and Charities
- Section 5-401 - Certain construction industry and motor carrier indemnity agreements prohibited.
- Section 5-401.1 - Release or settlement of claim by injured individual.
- Section 5-402 - Civil liability of merchant or owner or lessee of motion picture theater for detention or arrest of person for commission of certain crimes.
- Section 5-403 - Nuisance suits against agricultural operations.
- Section 5-403.1 - Private nuisance actions against sport shooting ranges.
- Section 5-404 - Actions against farmers permitting gleaning.
- Section 5-405 - Sealed container defense in product liability.
- Section 5-406 - Personal liability - Agents of certain associations or organizations.
- Section 5-407 - Personal liability - Volunteer of charitable organization.
- Section 5-408 - Credit agreements.
- Section 5-409 - Immunity - Disclosure of information concerning fire loss.
- Section 5-410 - Immunity - Receivership of insurer.
- Section 5-411 - Immunity - Joint Insurance Association, member insurers, etc.
- Section 5-412 - Immunity - Property and Casualty Insurance Guaranty Corporation, member insurers, etc.
- Section 5-413 - Immunity - Life and Health Insurance Guaranty Corporation, member insurers, similar organizations, etc.
- Section 5-414 - Immunity - Labor associations or organizations.
- Section 5-415 - Immunity - Carrier refusing to deliver bee colony.
- Section 5-416 - Immunity - Member of lawyer counseling committee.
- Section 5-417 - Immunity - Directors of corporations generally.
- Section 5-418 - Immunity - Charter provisions governing liability of corporate directors or officers.
- Section 5-419 - Immunity - Shareholder or trustee of real estate investment trust.
- Section 5-420 - Immunity - New partner in existing partnership.
- Section 5-421 - Immunity - Fiduciary security transfers.
- Section 5-422 - Immunity - Governing bodies as defined by § 14-118 of the Real Property Article.
- Section 5-423 - Immunity - Disclosure of information regarding employee or former employee.
- Section 5-424 - Immunity - Veterinary practitioner.
- Section 5-425 - Immunity - Practice of engineering.
- Section 5-426 - Immunity for voluntary practice of architecture at scene of emergency.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.