2010 Maryland Code
COURTS AND JUDICIAL PROCEEDINGS
TITLE 5 - LIMITATIONS, PROHIBITED ACTIONS, AND IMMUNITIES
Subtitle 1 - Limitations
- Section 5-101 - Three-year limitation in general.
- Section 5-102 - Specialties.
- Section 5-103 - Adverse possession; common-law doctrine of prescription and other limitations unaffected.
- Section 5-104 - Public officer's bond.
- Section 5-105 - Assault, libel, or slander.
- Section 5-106 - Prosecution for misdemeanors; manslaughter by automobile, motorboat, etc.; homicide by motor vehicle.
- Section 5-107 - Fines, penalties, and forfeitures.
- Section 5-108 - Injury to person or property occurring after completion of improvement to realty.
- Section 5-109 - Actions against health care providers.
- Section 5-110 - Actions under Public Information Act.
- Section 5-111 - Contempt proceeding for failure to pay child or spousal support.
- Section 5-112 - Actions for errors in survey of land.
- Section 5-113 - Limitation on actions for damages from occupational disease.
- Section 5-114 - Setback line restrictions.
- Section 5-115 - Product liability arising in a foreign jurisdiction.
- Section 5-116 - Breast implants.
- Section 5-117 - Actions arising from alleged sexual abuse.
- Section 5-118 - Filing complaint with Maryland Insurance Commission.
- Section 5-119 - Limitation on refiling claim dismissed without prejudice.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.