2010 Maryland Code
COURTS AND JUDICIAL PROCEEDINGS
TITLE 3 - COURTS OF GENERAL JURISDICTION - JURISDICTION/SPECIAL CAUSES OF ACTION
Subtitle 8 - Juvenile Causes - Children in Need of Assistance
- Section 3-801 - Definitions.
- Section 3-801.1 - [Repealed].
- Section 3-802 - Purposes and construction of subtitle.
- Section 3-803 - Jurisdiction of court.
- Section 3-804 - Continuing jurisdiction; termination of jurisdiction.
- Section 3-805 - Venue.
- Section 3-806 - Assignment of judges; qualifications.
- Section 3-807 - Master for juvenile causes.
- Section 3-808 - Cases to be tried without jury.
- Section 3-809 - Filing of petition; notice for decision not to file; request for review.
- Section 3-810 - Form of pleadings; procedures; confidentiality.
- Section 3-811 - Content of petition.
- Section 3-812 - Waiver of reunification efforts in cases of abuse, torture, or crimes of violence.
- Section 3-813 - Right to counsel.
- Section 3-814 - Taking child into custody.
- Section 3-815 - Shelter care for child alleged to be in need of assistance.
- Section 3-816 - Study concerning matters relevant to case.
- Section 3-816.1 - Findings in certain hearings.
- Section 3-817 - Adjudicatory hearing.
- Section 3-818 - Presumption that child is not receiving proper care and attention.
- Section 3-819 - Disposition hearing.
- Section 3-819.1 - Voluntary placement hearing.
- Section 3-819.2 - Custody and guardianship to individual.
- Section 3-820 - Removal of child from court-ordered placement.
- Section 3-821 - Order controlling conduct of person before court.
- Section 3-822 - Address and identity of parents.
- Section 3-823 - Permanency plan for out-of-home placement.
- Section 3-824 - Emergency medical or psychiatric treatment; withholding or withdrawing life-sustaining procedure.
- Section 3-825 - Limitations regarding commitment facilities.
- Section 3-826 - Reports prior to hearings; custodian progress reports.
- Section 3-827 - Confidentiality of records [Amendment subject to abrogation].
- Section 3-827 - Confidentiality of records.
- Section 3-828 - Contributing to acts, omissions, or conditions rendering a child in need of assistance.
- Section 3-829 - Local juvenile court committees.
- Section 3-830 - Court-Appointed Special Advocate Program.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.