2010 Maryland Code
COURTS AND JUDICIAL PROCEEDINGS
TITLE 3 - COURTS OF GENERAL JURISDICTION - JURISDICTION/SPECIAL CAUSES OF ACTION
Subtitle 7 - Habeas Corpus
- Section 3-701 - Power to grant writ and exercise jurisdiction.
- Section 3-702 - Person who may apply for writ.
- Section 3-703 - Discretion of judge when prior writ has been refused.
- Section 3-704 - Inquiry into legality of detention and release or remand.
- Section 3-705 - Persons discharged not to be imprisoned for same offense.
- Section 3-706 - Discharge for unconstitutionality of law.
- Section 3-707 - Application for leave to appeal in regard to bail.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.