2010 Maryland Code
COURTS AND JUDICIAL PROCEEDINGS
TITLE 3 - COURTS OF GENERAL JURISDICTION - JURISDICTION/SPECIAL CAUSES OF ACTION
Subtitle 4 - Declaratory Judgment
- Section 3-401 - "Person" defined.
- Section 3-402 - Purpose and construction of subtitle.
- Section 3-403 - Jurisdiction.
- Section 3-404 - Jury trial.
- Section 3-405 - Parties; role of Attorney General.
- Section 3-406 - Power to construe.
- Section 3-407 - Construction of contracts before or after breach.
- Section 3-408 - Persons entitled to declaration of rights or legal relations in respect to trust or estate of decedent.
- Section 3-408.1 - Land patent proceedings.
- Section 3-409 - Discretionary relief.
- Section 3-410 - Costs.
- Section 3-411 - Form and effect of declaration.
- Section 3-412 - Supplementary relief.
- Section 3-413 - Severability.
- Section 3-414 - Uniformity of interpretation.
- Section 3-415 - Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.