2010 Maryland Code
COURTS AND JUDICIAL PROCEEDINGS
TITLE 3 - COURTS OF GENERAL JURISDICTION - JURISDICTION/SPECIAL CAUSES OF ACTION
Subtitle 2 - Arbitration and Award
- Section 3-201 - Definitions.
- Section 3-202 - Jurisdiction.
- Section 3-203 - Venue.
- Section 3-204 - Determination to be made without jury.
- Section 3-205 - Petition and notice.
- Section 3-206 - Validity of arbitration agreements; agreements between employers and employees.
- Section 3-206.1 - Validity of arbitration provision in insurance contracts.
- Section 3-207 - Order to arbitrate.
- Section 3-208 - Stay of arbitration.
- Section 3-209 - Stay of proceedings.
- Section 3-210 - When order not to be refused.
- Section 3-211 - Appointment of arbitrators.
- Section 3-212 - Exercise of power by majority of arbitrators.
- Section 3-213 - Arbitration hearing and notice.
- Section 3-214 - Rights of parties at arbitration hearing; rules of evidence.
- Section 3-215 - Determination by arbitrators.
- Section 3-216 - Right to be represented by attorney; when waiver ineffective.
- Section 3-217 - Authority of arbitrators to issue subpoenas and administer oath; service of subpoenas.
- Section 3-218 - Depositions.
- Section 3-219 - Arbitration award.
- Section 3-220 - Transcript of proceedings.
- Section 3-221 - Expenses and fees.
- Section 3-222 - Modification or correction of award.
- Section 3-223 - Correction or modification of award by court.
- Section 3-224 - Vacating award.
- Section 3-225 - Rehearing before arbitrators.
- Section 3-226 - Denial of petition to vacate.
- Section 3-227 - Confirmation of award by court.
- Section 3-228 - Judgment, costs, and disbursements.
- Section 3-229 - Death or incompetence of party.
- Section 3-230 - Proceedings upon death of a party.
- Section 3-231 - Subtitle not retroactive.
- Section 3-232 - Uniformity of interpretation.
- Section 3-233 - [Repealed].
- Section 3-234 - Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.