2010 Maryland Code
COURTS AND JUDICIAL PROCEEDINGS
TITLE 3 - COURTS OF GENERAL JURISDICTION - JURISDICTION/SPECIAL CAUSES OF ACTION
Subtitle 16 - Drug Dealer Liability Act
- Section 3-1601 - "Controlled dangerous substance" defined.
- Section 3-1602 - Liability for civil damages - In general.
- Section 3-1603 - Liability for civil damages - Standing to bring suit.
- Section 3-1604 - Liability for civil damages - Proximate cause.
- Section 3-1605 - Law enforcement exemption.
- Section 3-1606 - Damages recoverable.
- Section 3-1607 - Certain defenses not available.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.